Brian Horn, a CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER TM practitioner, is a partner in Heritage Financial Consultants. Brian specializes in comprehensive financial planning, advising his clients in the accumulation, conservation and ultimate distribution of their assets. Within LFA, Brian has been listed on the top 50 advisors list nationally for many years and since 2014 he has been listed on the top 10 list.
Education and Certifications
- BS in finance and minor in economics from Pennsylvania State University.
- CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER practitioner
- Chartered Financial Consultant (ChFC®)
- Licensed General Securities Representative
- Investment Advisor Representative
- FINRA series 6, 7 and 66 registrations
- Licensed in life, annuity, long term care and health insurance in Maryland
- Million Dollar Roundtable1 (premier association of the worlds’ most successful insurance professionals) qualifier since 1996
Brian has been a Financial Planner since 1996 when he affiliated with Lincoln Financial Advisors Corp. (LFA).In 2005, Brian and two other people partnered to form Insight Financial Group, LLC. Brian is now affiliated with Heritage Financial Consultants. Brian is a member of the Resource Group2 (composed of top advisors within Lincoln Financial Advisors). He has also been featured in WORTH magazine, Kiplinger’s Personal Finance and several financial planning related radio shows.
On a Personal Note
Brian resides in Baltimore, MD, with his sons Grant and Chase.
Main Service Areas
- Financial Planning
- Investment Management
- Retirement Planning
- Risk Management
California Insurance License #OF01680
1To qualify for the Million Dollar Round Table, members must meet a certain level of premium, commission or income during the year. For details please visit http://bit.ly/2eFx0ex
2The Resource Group (TRG), an invitation-only, nationwide network of the top 200 planners within Lincoln Financial Advisors.