Lois Jean Valenciahttp://www.heritageconsultants.com/about-us/meet-our-advisors/lois-jean-valencia/
Lois Jean Valencia is a Financial Planner at Heritage Financial Consultants and a Registered Representative of Lincoln Financial Advisors.
EDUCATION AND CERTIFICATIONS
- Santa Monica College
- Life Underwriter Training Council Fellow
After many years of working as an Administrative Assistant with Mutual Benefit Life and Lincoln National Life, Lois transitioned into a Career Producer with Lincoln in 1987. She began increasing life insurance, adding disability income, long term care and retirement savings for existing policyholders. The Camp Hill, Pa Office had a large book of 403(b) business with many retired or terminated agents, yet a demand for service needs. She utilized her “serve first” talents to increase contributions and add more employees to the payroll slots. Individuals were transformed into clients using the retirement planning skills learned in the Sales and Service Dept. of the Los Angeles based Hansch Agency, founders of Financial Profiles.
- NAIFA-Greater Harrisburg, past president and community service chair
- Founder of Winners for Life Program
- Lifetime Member of Girl Scouts of America, serving as Leader and adult trainer
- Red Cross Instructor
- Junior Achievement teacher
- Assisted with the Cumberland County 250th Celebration
- Qualified for President’s Club or Cabinet since 1987.*
- Qualified many times for Million Dollar Roundtable.**
ON A PERSONAL NOTE
Lois and her husband Dan will be celebrating their 45th wedding anniversary in August. They have three grown children and six grandchildren. In her spare time she enjoys spending time with family and friends around a campfire at the mountain retreat; or, traveling to various destinations looking for life’s new adventure. She is also a member of the Mt. Zion Lutheran Church.
MAIN SERVICE AREAS
- 403(b) Plan
Lois Valencia is a registered representative of Lincoln Financial Advisors Corp. Securities and investment advisory services offered through Lincoln Financial Advisors Corp., a broker/dealer (member SIPC) and registered investment advisor. Insurance offered through Lincoln affiliates and other fine companies.
* This internal award is based on sales as well as good standing with the firm and FINRA. **To qualify for the MDRT members must meet a certain level of premium, commission or income during the year. For details please visit http://bit.ly/2eFx0ex