Arthur McGonigal, Jr. (Art) assists individuals, families, and their businesses with creating and implementing customized, comprehensive financial plans to help achieve their goals. He primarily advises his clients on planned giving and charitable trusts, estate planning, investment optimization, risk management, business succession planning, tax reduction strategies, and benefit planning.
Active in financial planning since 1983, Art has been a valued affiliate of Lincoln Financial Advisors (LFA) for more than two decades. His extensive background in finance and leadership – including his role as a national resource to other consultants throughout Sagemark and LFA on trust strategies and plan development – qualifies him to provide the most comprehensive service possible.
Art’s endeavors keep him educated and connected to the financial planning community, sharing his knowledge with his clients. He is currently pursuing an M.S. in Financial Services with The American College.
- CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ practitioner (CFP®)
- Chartered Financial Consultant (ChFC®)
- Chartered Life Underwriter (CLU®)
- Chartered Mutual Fund Counselor (CMFC®)
- Chartered Retirement Planning Counselor (CRPC®)
- The International Association of Certified Financial Planners
- The American Society of Chartered Financial Consultants
- The American Society of Chartered Life Underwriters
- The Resource Group member (Past Board Member)
- M.B.A., The George Washington University
- B.A., The University of Virginia
Primary Clients or Industries
Primary Service Areas
Planned giving & charitable trusts
Investment optimization & risk management strategies
Business succession planning
Tax reduction strategies