Prior to joining Heritage Joe was a classroom teacher and coach for twenty years before switching careers and becoming a financial advisor with Merrill in 2016.
Joe is a graduate of the University of Delaware with a degree in Accounting as well as a Master’s In Education from Loyola University. Joe has spent his career in developing relationships with his students, clients and customers.
Joe lives in Baltimore County with his wife, Tammy, and has three grown children, Kyle, MJ and Annie. He is an avid golfer.
- Licensed General Securities Representative
- Investment Advisor Representative
- Maryland Life and Health insurance registered
- FINRA series 7, and 66 registrations
- Bachelor of Science in Accounting, University of Delaware 1986
- Masters in Education, Loyola University, 1996