Joe employs a disciplined wealth management process to provide clients with financial strategies and solutions based upon the clients’ risk tolerance, time horizon, liquidity needs, and overall investment goals. Joe’s primary goal is to establish relationships with his clients and their families to make sure he thoroughly understands their unique financial and personal goals.
Prior to joining Heritage, Joe was a classroom teacher and coach for twenty years before switching careers and becoming a financial advisor with Merrill in 2016.
Joe is a graduate of the University of Delaware with a degree in accounting as well as a Master’s in Education from Loyola University. Joe has spent his career in developing relationships with his students, clients, and customers.
Joe lives in Baltimore County with his wife, Tammy, and has three grown children, Kyle, MJ, and Annie. He is an avid golfer.
- Licensed General Securities Representative
- Investment Advisor Representative
- Maryland Life and Health insurance registered
- FINRA series 7 and 66 registrations
- Bachelor of Science in Accounting, University of Delaware, 1986
- Masters in Education, Loyola University, 1996