We are Dedicated to helping the communities and clients we serve.
We care deeply about the communities in which we live and work, striving to make a real difference by actively supporting a range of charities.
We encourage all of our team members to get involved and help to make a difference, committing time and resources to board memberships, volunteer service, mentoring programs, event participation and support, charitable donations, and more.
Joining together to take action.
We are proud to partner with these incredible organizations to impact change, care for those in need, and support improved quality of life in our communities
First Fruits Farms
- Harvested over 10,000 pounds of potatoes to provide fresh produce to those in need in the Mid-Atlantic region.
Ronald McDonald House
- Walked 200+ miles at the “Red Shoe Shuffle.”
- Worked with the organization for 5+ years.
- Brian Gracie was a proud recipient of the 2017 Spirit of St. Francis Award, presented by Kevin Wille.
Maryland Food Bank
Packaged 10,633 pounds of food to provide 8,860+ meals to food insecure Marylanders.
Donated 70+ hours of time.
- Over 80 HFC employees have participated in the biannual Dragon Boat Race and Dragon Bowl.
- Regular supporter of Catholic Charities and their partner programs.
- Participated in the organization’s Festival of Trees 12+ years.