Drew Shaffer joined Heritage Financial Consultants in January 2016 and has been a member of Tom Spray-Fry’s practice since May 2017. Drew focuses on delivering a superb experience, with the primary goal of developing strong, trusted relationships and providing efficient and effective service to all clients and customers.
Drew graduated from Towson University with a B.S. in Finance in 2017. He is a sports fanatic and enjoys playing golf, tennis, and basketball in his spare time.
- CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ practitioner (CFP®)
- FINRA Series 7 and 66 registered
- Life and Health insurance registered
- B.S., Towson University
- American College of Financial Services
- Towson University Investment Group (Past President)
Andrew maintains his CFP® certification and only provides administrative services to LFA financial planners and professionals. While he is licensed as a registered representative of LFA, he acts in an administrative capacity and is not able to offer brokerage, investment advisory, or financial planning services directly to an LFA client.