Brian Gracie has been instrumental in the growth of Heritage Financial Consultants as both a Founder and a Managing Partner. He has worked in the financial field since 1989, specializing in asset management, estate planning, and financial planning for individuals and business owners. He concentrates on the private wealth management arena, with a focus on the financial planning process.
Brian’s clients include high net worth individuals and families, professionals, business owners, executives of private and public companies, as well as foundations and trusts.
Brian is a lifelong Baltimorean, who resides in Reisterstown, Maryland with his wife. He is an avid golfer, enjoys all sports, and is a seasoned traveler who enjoys visiting new places.
- Certified Life Underwriter (CLU®)
- Chartered Financial Consultant (ChFC®)
- Registered Employee Benefit Consultant (REBC®)
- Sagemark Consulting Private Wealth Services
- The Resource Group lifetime member
- Baltimore Estate Planning Council
- The National Association of Insurance and Financial Advisors (NAIFA)
- The Society of Financial Service Professionals (Past President)
- Baltimore Life Underwriters Charitable Foundation (Founding Member)
- B.S., James Madison University
- First Tee of Maryland (Vice President, Board Member)
- Golfers’ Charitable Association (Past President and Board Member)
- Catholic Charities (Development Committee, Leadership Breakfast Committee)
- Pathfinders for Autism Leadership Conference (Planning Committee)
- Franciscan Center (Charter Member, Circle of St. Francis)
- James Madison University (President Council Member)
- Lincoln Financial Advisors (LFA) – Legacy Award Winner
- Baltimore Magazine – Five Star Wealth Manager (2008-2019)
- Chairman’s Council Qualifier 2002-2019
The Legacy Award is an internal recognition given to an individual who excels in sales and/or management achievements, educational attainments, and service to organizations within our industry and in the community.
The Five Star Wealth Manager award is independently produced by Five Star Professional (FSP) and is based on data from financial advisors, regulatory disclosures, and FSP research. Brian Gracie was nominated for this award. Neither the advisors nor their parent firm paid a fee to FSP for the nomination or receipt of the award. A fee of $6950 was paid for the promotion of this award in Baltimore Magazine. The award was independently granted and membership in an organization was not required. Working with a Five Star Wealth Manager is no guarantee of investment success.
LFA Chairman’s Council recognition is an internal recognition determined by annual sales amounts.
Director of Operations
Registered Planner Assistant
Financial Planning Assistant
Director of Client Service
Primary Clients or Industries
Corporate executives of private and public companies
High net worth individuals and families
Primary Service Areas
Investment management strategies
Life, LTC, LTD insurance