Brian Gracie has been instrumental in the growth of Heritage Financial Consultants as both a Founder and a Managing Partner. He has worked in the financial field since 1989, specializing in asset management, estate planning, and financial planning for individuals and business owners. He concentrates on the private wealth management arena, with a focus on the financial planning process.
Brian’s clients include high net worth individuals and families, professionals, business owners, executives of private and public companies, as well as foundations and trusts. Brian and the Partners of Heritage have been profiled in Worth Magazine for the past several years. He has also been listed in Baltimore magazine as a “Five Star Wealth Manager” for twelve years in a row.
Brian is a lifelong Baltimorean, who resides in Reisterstown, Maryland with his wife. He is an avid golfer, enjoys all sports, and is a seasoned traveler who enjoys visiting new places.
- Certified Life Underwriter (CLU®)
- Chartered Financial Consultant (ChFC®)
- Registered Employee Benefit Consultant (REBC®)
- Sagemark Consulting Private Wealth Services
- The Resource Group lifetime member
- Baltimore Estate Planning Council
- The National Association of Insurance and Financial Advisors (NAIFA)
- The Society of Financial Service Professionals (Past President)
- Baltimore Life Underwriters Charitable Foundation (Founding Member)
- Lincoln Financial Advisors (LFA) – Legacy Award Winner
- Baltimore magazine – Five Star Wealth Manager (2008-2019)
- Chairman’s Council Qualifier 2002-2019
The Legacy Award is an internal award given to an individual who excels in sales and/or management achievements, educational attainments, service to organizations within our industry and in the community. To be awarded the Legacy Award, individuals must apply to receive this award. This award was independently granted and a membership in an organization was not required
The Five Star Wealth Manager award is independently produced by Five Star Professional (FSP) and is based on data from financial advisors, regulatory disclosures, and FSP research. Heritage Financial Consultants applied for this award. A fee of $6,950 was paid for the promotion of this award in the Baltimore Magazine. The award was independently granted and a membership in an organization was not required. Working with a Five Star Wealth Manager is no guarantee of investment success.
The Chairman’s Council represents the top one percent of financial planners affiliated with Lincoln Financial Advisors. For more information regarding the guidelines for this award please visit https://www.lfg.com/wcs-static/pdf/Corporate%20Governance%20Guidelines.pdf.
- B.S., James Madison University
- First Tee of Maryland (Vice President, Board Member)
- Golfers’ Charitable Association (Past President and Board Member)
- Catholic Charities (Development Committee, Leadership Breakfast Committee)
- Pathfinders for Autism Leadership Conference (Planning Committee)
- Franciscan Center (Charter Member, Circle of St. Francis)
- James Madison University (President Council Member)
Director of Operations
Registered Planner Assistant
Financial Planning Assistant
Director of Client Service
Primary Clients or Industries
Corporate executives of private and public companies
High net worth individuals and families
Primary Service Areas
Investment management strategies
Life, LTC, LTD insurance