Brian Horn specializes in comprehensive financial planning, advising his clients in the accumulation, conservation, and ultimate distribution of their assets.
Brian has been a Financial Planner since 1996, when he affiliated with Lincoln Financial Advisors (LFA). In 2005, Brian and two other people partnered to form Insight Financial Group, LLC. He then joined Heritage Financial Consultants as a Partner.
Brian’s commitment to excellence has been recognized often – he has been featured in Worth Magazine, Kiplinger’s Personal Finance, and several radio shows related to financial planning. He has also qualified for the Million Dollar Roundtable since 1996. Within LFA, Brian has been listed on the Top 50 Advisors list nationally for many years, and since 2014, he has been listed on the Top 10 Advisors List. He is also a member of The Resource Group, composed of the top advisors within LFA.
Brian currently resides in Baltimore with his wife (Veida), his sons (Chase and Grant), and his daughter (Charlotte). Brian leads a very active lifestyle, which includes working out and playing golf.
- CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ practitioner (CFP®)
- Chartered Financial Consultant (ChFC®)
- Licensed General Securities Representative
- Registered Investment Advisor Representative
- FINRA Series 6, 7, and 66 registered
- Life, Health, Annuity, and Long-Term Care insurance registered in Maryland
- The Resource Group member
- Million Dollar Round Table (MDRT) qualifier
- B.S., Pennsylvania State University
- Washington Pediatric Hospital
- The League For People With Disabilities
Client Relationship Manager
Director of Financial Planning
Primary Service Areas