Elizabeth Paal Goss, CFP®, joined Heritage Financial Consultants in 2006. Her mission is to provide her clients with comprehensive financial planning. In 2010, Elizabeth joined forces with Kathy Armstrong as a mother-daughter team. Together, they deliver objective, straightforward strategies to help their clients achieve their lifelong financial goals.
Elizabeth is passionate about the Baltimore region. She was born and raised in Baltimore and is an alumna of Calvert School and The Roland Park Country School. Elizabeth lives in Baltimore, MD with her husband, Donald, their daughter and their pug, Jayce.
In her free time, Elizabeth enjoys volunteering, traveling, and spending time in Bethany Beach.
- CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ practitioner
- Chartered Retirement Planning Counselor (CRPC®)
- FINRA Series 7 and 66 registered
- Life and Health insurance registered
- The Daily Record – Leading Women (2019)
- The Daily Record – VIP, Very Important Professional (2018)
- Governor Hogan – Governor’s Volunteer Service Certificate (2017)
- The Daily Record – Twenty in Their Twenties (2013)
- Cystic Fibrosis Foundation – Maryland’s Finest (2015)
Winners, chosen by a panel of previous VIP List honorees and business leaders, were selected on the basis of professional accomplishments, community service and commitment to inspiring change. https://bit.ly/2uoHAyO
Nominations, including self-nominations, are from people in the community for those who show civic and community involvement along with professional accomplishment, all while in their twenties. No fee was paid to receive the award. http://bit.ly/2s9qQIV
- B.A., Sewanee: The University of the South
- Study Abroad, Oxford University
- Calvert Alumni Board (Current Board Member)
- United Way of Central Maryland (Past Board Member)
- Emerging Leaders United of the United Way of Central Maryland (Past Chair)
- Emerging Leaders United of the United Way of Central Maryland (Council Member)
- Junior League of Baltimore (Past Chair of Membership)
- Leadership Baltimore County (Alumna)
Client Relationship Manager
Primary Service Areas