Elizabeth Paal Goss, CFP®, joined Heritage Financial Consultants in 2006. Her mission is to provide her clients with comprehensive financial planning. In 2010, Elizabeth joined forces with Kathy Armstrong as a mother-daughter team. Together, they deliver objective, straightforward strategies to help their clients achieve their lifelong financial goals.
Elizabeth is passionate about the Baltimore region. She was born and raised in Baltimore and is an alumna of Calvert School and The Roland Park Country School. Elizabeth lives in Baltimore, MD, with her husband, Donald, their daughter Madeline, and their pug, Jayce.
In her free time, Elizabeth enjoys volunteering, traveling, and spending time in Bethany Beach.
- CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ practitioner
- Chartered Retirement Planning Counselor (CRPC®)
- FINRA Series 7 and 66 registered
- Life and Health insurance registered
- B.A., Sewanee: The University of the South
- Study Abroad, Oxford University
- Calvert Alumni Board (Current Board Member)
- United Way of Central Maryland (Past Board Member)
- Emerging Leaders United of the United Way of Central Maryland (Past Chair)
- Emerging Leaders United of the United Way of Central Maryland (Council Member)
- Junior League of Baltimore (Past Chair of Membership)
- Leadership Baltimore County (Alumna)
- Five Star Wealth Manager in the Maryland Market – Five Star Professional in Baltimore Magazine (2019, 2020)
- Leading Women – The Daily Record (2019)
- VIP, Very Important Professional – The Daily Record (2018)
- 20 in Their Twenties – The Daily Record (2013)
The Daily Record created the Leading Women List to recognize professional women who are 40 years old or younger for the tremendous accomplishments they have made so far in their careers. They are judged on professional experience, community involvement, and their commitment to inspiring change. Elizabeth had been nominated for this award. Heritage nor its advisors or their parent firm have paid any fee to the Daily Record for the nomination, promotion, or receipt of this award. This award was independently granted.
The Daily Record award for “Twenty in Their Twenties” awarded by The Daily Record, recognizes professionals 40 years of age and younger who have been successful in Maryland. The members were selected based on professional accomplishments, community service, and commitment to inspiring change. Elizabeth Paal Goss was nominated for this award. Neither Heritage nor its advisors or parent firm paid any fee to The Daily Record for the nomination, promotion, or receipt of this award. It was independently granted and membership in an organization was not required.
The Five Star Wealth Manager award is independently produced by Five Star Professional (FSP) and is based on data from financial advisors, regulatory disclosures, and FSP research. Heritage Financial Consultants applied for this award. The award was independently granted, and a membership in an organization was not required. Working with a Five Star Wealth Manager is no guarantee of investment success.
Client Relationship Manager
Primary Service Areas