As a Certified Financial PlannerTM practitioner (CFP®), my goal is to provide a personalized and holistic financial plan to enable my clients to reach their goals. Recognizing that each client has individual needs, I dedicate myself to understanding and appreciating each client’s situation before making recommendations. I believe in educating clients and I work diligently to help them develop achievable goals, understand their financial choices, and implement strategies that assist them in attaining their personal plans.
The core of my story is about family. The family dynamic of my team is both external and internal as I work alongside my mother, Katherine Armstrong, to create an intergenerational team. I understand the importance of a financial roadmap and the positive effect a sound plan can have on a family. I will work with you, as well as your other advisors and family members, to create a holistic plan. Throughout the planning process, I passionately advocate for my clients as I always keep their best interest in mind. My client relationships are built on trust and collaboration. I am proud to build personal and professional relationships with my clients and their families. By working closely with my clients, I enable them to focus on what is important to them while being able to do more for themselves, their families, and communities.
I was born and raised in Baltimore. I’m an alumna of Calvert School and The Roland Park Country School. Currently, I live in Baltimore with my husband, Donald, our daughter Madeline, and pug, Jayce.
If you feel a conversation would be beneficial, please let me know. I value the opportunity to get to know you and work together to meet your goals.
- CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ practitioner
- Chartered Retirement Planning Counselor (CRPC®)
- Series 7 and 66 registered
- Life and Health insurance licensed
- B.A., Sewanee: The University of the South
- Study Abroad, Oxford University
- Calvert Alumni Board (Current Board Member)
- United Way of Central Maryland (Past Board Member)
- Emerging Leaders United of the United Way of Central Maryland (Past Chair)
- Emerging Leaders United of the United Way of Central Maryland (Council Member)
- Junior League of Baltimore (Past Chair of Membership)
- Leadership Baltimore County (Alumna)
- Five Star Wealth Manager in the Maryland Market – Five Star Professional in Baltimore Magazine (2019, 2020)
- Leading Women – The Daily Record (2019)
- VIP, Very Important Professional – The Daily Record (2018)
- 20 in Their Twenties – The Daily Record (2013)
The Daily Record created the Leading Women List to recognize professional women who are 40 years old or younger for the tremendous accomplishments they have made so far in their careers. They are judged on professional experience, community involvement, and their commitment to inspiring change. Elizabeth had been nominated for this award. Heritage nor its advisors or their parent firm have paid any fee to the Daily Record for the nomination, promotion, or receipt of this award. This award was independently granted.
The Daily Record award for “Twenty in Their Twenties” awarded by The Daily Record, recognizes professionals 40 years of age and younger who have been successful in Maryland. The members were selected based on professional accomplishments, community service, and commitment to inspiring change. Elizabeth Paal Goss was nominated for this award. Neither Heritage nor its advisors or parent firm paid any fee to The Daily Record for the nomination, promotion, or receipt of this award. It was independently granted and membership in an organization was not required.
The Five Star Wealth Manager award is independently produced by Five Star Professional (FSP) and is based on data from financial advisors, regulatory disclosures, and FSP research. Heritage Financial Consultants applied for this award. The award was independently granted, and a membership in an organization was not required. Working with a Five Star Wealth Manager is no guarantee of investment success.
Client Relationship Manager
Primary Service Areas