Eric Wyss provides thorough and innovative planning solutions for Heritage Financial Consultants’ clients. His expertise ranges from meticulous analytics for cash flow sustainability to complex estate planning techniques for business owners and wealthy families.
Prior to joining Heritage, Eric worked with high and ultra-high net worth clients at Wilmington Trust in the areas of business succession and strategic estate planning.
Eric earned his M.B.A. from the Tepper School at Carnegie Mellon University and his B.S. in Mechanical Engineering from The Georgia Institute of Technology. He served as an officer in the Naval Nuclear Submarine force.
Eric lives in Hunt Valley, MD, with his wife, Hillary, and their three children, Shura, Roman, and Grayson. He was born near Knoxville, TN, and his military and engineering career led him to 13 different states and a year abroad in Italy over a period of 18 years. In 2005, he met Hillary through Match.com and settled in Baltimore forever.
- CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER practitioner (CFP®)
- Certified Trust and Financial Advisor (CTFA®)
- Chartered Life Underwriter (CLU®)
- Accredited Estate Planner (AEP®)
- Registered Investment Advisor Representative
- FINRA Series 7 registered
- Baltimore Estate Planning Council
- The Baltimore Station (Board Member)
Primary Clients or Industries
High net worth individuals
Primary Service Areas