Evan Horn has been a financial advisor since 2001, when he affiliated with Lincoln Financial Advisors. He helps clients gain control of their financial situation by quantifying financial targets, economic costs, and desired results through a detailed planning process. Evan also works in conjunction with his clients’ other advisors to determine an appropriate comprehensive financial strategy. He has been a consistent qualifier for Lincoln Financial Advisors President’s Cabinet.
In his free time, Evan enjoys golf, skiing, surfing, basketball, working out, live music, and traveling. He also enjoys attending and supporting Baltimore high school basketball programs.
- CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER practitioner (CFP®)
- Licensed General Securities Representative
- Registered Investment Advisor Representative
- FINRA Series 7 and 66 registered
- Life, Annuity, Long-Term Care, and Health insurance registered
- Certified Financial Planner Board of Standards
- Lincoln Financial Advisors President’s Cabinet
The President’s Cabinet award is independently produced by Lincoln Financial Advisors and is based on an internal designation of Lincoln Financial Advisors Corp. based in part on assets under management, sales and compliance criteria. Evan Horn was nominated for this award. Heritage nor its advisors or their parent firm have paid any fee to Lincoln Financial Advisors Corp. for the nomination, promotion or receipt of this award. This award requires the member to be employee/affiliated with Lincoln Financial Advisors.
- B.S., Salisbury State University
- CFP®, American College
- Chesapeake Bay Foundation
- Lab Rescue (LRCP)
- Youth basketball AAU and camps
- Special Operations Warrior Foundation
- American Red Cross
Primary Clients or Industries
Hospital executives and employees
High net worth individuals
Maryland state and local employees
Primary Service Areas
Small business owner planning
Executive financial plans