< BACK TO ALL PLANNERS & STAFF
CLU®, ChFC®, CRPC®
Gerry Viars, a CLU®, ChFC®, and CRPC® practitioner, joined Heritage Financial Consultants as a partner in 2014. He primarily helps his clients with financial planning, retirement planning, asset management, and estate planning.
Gerry has been affiliated with Lincoln Financial Advisors since 1985, becoming a Career Agent in 1988. He previously worked at Collender-Griffith-Chang and Associates. He has served as the president of The Society of Financial Services Professionals (Delaware chapter) and is a member of The National Association of Insurance and Financial Advisors (NAIFA).
Gerry is passionate about his country, his family, and his community. He is a U.S. Marine Corps Vietnam Veteran and a lifelong Delaware resident. He and his wife, Alie, reside in North Wilmington and enjoy spending time with their two children, Rob and Allison, and their grandchildren, Noah and Chris. When Gerry is not spending time with his clients or his family, he is an avid tennis enthusiast, playing at least twice a week.
- Chartered Life Underwriter (CLU®)
- Chartered Financial Consultant (ChFC®)
- Chartered Retirement Planning Counselor (CRPC®)
- The Society of Financial Services Professionals, Delaware Chapter (Past President)
- The National Association of Insurance and Financial Advisors (NAIFA)
- B.S., University of Delaware
Primary Service Areas
Investment management strategies