As a Financial Planner, Jay focuses on developing comprehensive financial strategies for physician clients and their families throughout the country. His main areas of focus for his clients are the development of retirement plans and investment strategies, in-depth analysis of risk management and debt management, and ongoing portfolio review to assess and proactively adapt to changes.
He received his Bachelor of Arts from the University of Maryland College Park and went on to earn his Master’s in Public Administration from the University of Baltimore School of Public Policy, as well as a Juris Doctorate* from the University of Baltimore School of Law. He is a member of the Maryland Bar Association and the York County Chamber of Commerce and volunteers extensively with the York County Heritage Trust.
Jay is a resident of York, PA, where he lives with his wife, Kristi, and their two children, Mason and Harper.
- B.A., University of Maryland College Park
- Master of Public Administration (M.P.A.), University of Baltimore School of Public Policy
- Juris Doctor (J.D.)*, University of Baltimore School of Law
- Member of Maryland Bar Association
- Member of York County Chamber of Commerce
- York County Heritage Trust
*licensed, not practicing on behalf of Lincoln Financial Advisors
Client Relationship Manager