With more than a decade in financial services, Neil is an experienced financial planner to individuals, families, and small businesses. He uses his experience to objectively guide his clients to make wise financial decisions to provide clarity and confidence. His passion for financial planning stems from his love of people and his goal to help those he serves focus on the things that matter most to them.
Neil analyzes clients’ overall financial condition and develops customized recommendations designed to help them achieve their financial and life goals. He evaluates all aspects of the clients financial situation and brings them together to create a comprehensive plan tailored specifically to the client’s needs.
Prior to joining Heritage Financial Consultants, Neil specialized in providing investment services to educators throughout Maryland.
Neil resides in Harford county with his son Jacob. Together they enjoy the outdoors fishing, hunting, hiking and playing baseball. Active in the community, Neil is a member of his local church, where he serves in a variety of leadership roles.
- Chartered Retirement Planning Counselor (CRPC®)
- Licensed General Securities Representative
- Registered Investment Advisor Representative
- FINRA Series 7 and 66 registered
- Life, Health, Annuity, and Long-Term Care insurance registered
- Towson University
- College for Financial Planning
- Kingdom Advisors
- The Society of Financial Service Professionals
- National Associate of Insurance and Financial Advisors (NAIFA)
- Junior Achievement of Central Maryland
- Community Food Giveaway in partnership with The Maryland Food Bank
Primary Clients or Industries
Primary Service Areas