Neil Gunter has more than 10 years of knowledge and experience in the financial services industry. Neil consults with his clients to guide them through the principles of financial planning and wealth management. He aims to provide the most comprehensive counsel possible, helping his clients identify their financial and personal goals and engaging the necessary actions to achieve them.
Neil currently resides in Harford County with his son, Jacob. He enjoys hunting, fishing, and playing baseball with his son. Neil attended Towson University, where he played baseball.
- FINRA Series 7 and 66 registered
- Life and Health insurance registered
- Registered Investment Advisor Representative
- Towson University
- Kingdom Advisors
- The Society of Financial Service Professionals
- National Associate of Insurance and Financial Advisors (NAIFA)
- Junior Achievement of Central Maryland
- Community Food Giveaway in partnership with The Maryland Food Bank
Primary Clients or Industries
Primary Service Areas