Ross joined Heritage Financial Consultants in 2012, supporting the office of Robert H. Ellrich. He prepares annual and bi-annual financial reviews, builds portfolios, analyzes retirement income scenarios, and interacts frequently with clients. Ross graduated with a B.S. in Economics from Towson University.
- CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ practitioner (CFP®)
- FINRA Series 7 and 66 registered
- Life and Health insurance registered
- Licensed General Securities Representative
- B.S., Towson University
- Financial Planning Association of Maryland