< BACK TO ALL PLANNERS & STAFF
Ross H. Eagles
Client Relationship Manager
About Ross H. Eagles
Ross joined Heritage Financial Consultants in 2012, supporting the office of Robert H. Ellrich. He prepares annual and bi-annual financial reviews, builds portfolios, analyzes retirement income scenarios, and interacts frequently with clients. Ross graduated with a B.S. in Economics from Towson University.
- CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ practitioner (CFP®)
- Series 7 and 66 registered
- Life and Health insurance registered
- Licensed General Securities Representative
- B.S., Towson University
- Financial Planning Association of Maryland
Ross Eagles maintains his CFP certification and only provides financial planning management services to LFA financial planners and professionals. He is not currently licensed to provide investment advisory or financial planning services directly to an LFA client.