< BACK TO ALL PLANNERS & STAFF
CRPC®, LUTCF, FSCP®
She graduated from the University of Delaware with a Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources with a concentration in business. Stacey has also completed the LUTCF Designation (Life Underwriter Training Council Fellow) and has obtained her CRPC® designation. She has also completed all the CFP courses.
Stacey presently focuses on Financial Planning for the individual and small business owner as well as Retirement Planning and Life and Disability Income Insurance. She is a member of the Women in Financial Services (WIFS) and part of their Circle of Excellence. She is also a member of the Wise Group2. She is also a member of Lincoln Financial Advisors Premier Partners3 and The Resource Group4.
Stacey currently resides in Reisterstown, MD with her husband Jeff and her daughter, Darby, while her son, Jake, attends the University of Miami. Currently, Stacey actively volunteers in the Ronald McDonald House Charities.
1This award is an internal recognition determined by annual sales amounts.
2The mission of The WISE Group is to assist women financial advisors with Lincoln Financial Network in the growth and recognition of their practice.
3The Premier Partners® Program represents a superior level of achievement earned by financial professionals and field managers for their commitment to client service, professionalism and business production.
4The Resource Group (TRG) is an internal invitation-only, nationwide network of the top planners within Lincoln Financial Advisors.
- Chartered Retirement Planning Counselor (CRPC®)
- Life Underwriter Training Council Fellow (LUTCF)
- Financial Services Certified Professional (FSCP®)
- Life and Health insurance licensed
- Series 7, 6, 65, and 63 registered
- Women in Insurance and Financial Services (WIFS, Baltimore Chapter)
- PREMIER Partner®
- The WISE Group
- National Associate of Insurance and Financial Advisors (NAIFA)
- The Resource Group, Practice Management Committee member
- The Resource Group, Annual Meeting Planning Committee member
- The Resource Group Lifetime Member
- B.S., The University of Delaware
- The Ronald McDonald House Charities of Baltimore, MD
- The MD Food Bank
- Kennedy Krieger Annual Festival of Trees
- McDonough Adopt a Family for the Holidays Project (Sponsorship)
- LFA President’s Cabinet Qualifier (2022)
- LFA Chairman’s Council Qualifier (2021, 2022)
- One of the Top 100 Planners with LFA
The LFA President’s Council Qualifier is an internal recognition determined by annual sales amounts.
The LFA Chairman’s Council Qualifier is an internal recognition determined by annual sales amounts.
Primary Clients or Industries
High Net Worth Individuals
Primary Service Areas
Individual Life, Health, and Disability Insurance