Alejandro M. Jerez leads the Miami office of Heritage Financial Consultants. He offers comprehensive financial planning for families, individuals, and businesses with regard to investments, retirement, legacy planning, charitable giving, and insurance strategies.
Alejandro’s mission is to offer personally tailored solutions for all his clients based on their unique circumstances, goals, and vision, with an emphasis on being cost-effective, tax-efficient, and highly transparent. Alejandro’s experience is extensive. He has served as Client Relationship Manager under the Founder of Heritage Financial Consultants, as President of his own wealth advisory firm in South Florida, and is currently the President of the Chile-U.S. Chamber of Commerce in Miami (formerly Vice President and Treasurer).
Alejandro has a strong passion for leadership, professional development, and community service. He serves as a mentor to aspiring advisors as part of the Lincoln Financial Leadership Preparation Program. He also advocates for special needs research in conjunction with The WOW Center Miami, a day training center that serves adults with developmental disabilities. When he isn’t working or volunteering in the community, Alejandro likes to travel and spend time with family.
- Certified Private Wealth Advisor® professional
- CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ practitioner (CFP®)
- Accredited Investment Fiduciary® professional
- Accredited Wealth Management Advisor℠ professional
- FINRA Series 7 and 66 registered
- Life, Health, and Annuities registered
- B.S., The Wharton School at the University of Pennsylvania
- Chile-U.S. Chamber of Commerce
- The WOW Center Miami
- Financial Planning Association of Florida
Claudia M. Jimenez
Primary Clients or Industries
Primary Service Areas
Comprehensive financial planning
Risk management and insurance strategies
Estate and tax planning