Hunt Valley, Md. – Heritage Financial Consultants, a distinguished mid-atlantic wealth management firm providing comprehensive financial services, today announced that 11 of its financial professionals have been named to Five Star Professional’s annual list of Five Star Wealth Managers for 2022, as seen in Baltimore Magazine, New Jersey Monthly, and Pittsburgh Magazine. Five Star Professional measures managers’ services through market-specific research criteria including active credentialing, a lack of investor complaints, retention rate, and relevant designations.
“It is a great accomplishment to have eleven of our financial professionals recognized as Five Star Wealth Manager award recipients. It is a testament to the firm culture that we have developed to serve our clients to our greatest ability. It is the client-centric focus that separates our award winners from others in the financial planning industry.” Christopher Ruby, CFP®, Chief Operating Officer.
Heritage financial professionals Katherine Armstrong, Regina Beatty, Brent Fuchs, Elizabeth Paal Goss, Brian Gracie, Brian Horn, Evan Horn, John McCarthy, Marc Neumann, Stacey Spedden-Irrgang, and Thomas Spray-Fry were recognized in this year’s award program for their financial planning services.
- Katherine Armstrong, MBA, CFP®, CRPC® has been recognized for 11 years (2022; 2021; 2020; 2019; 2018; 2017; 2016; 2015; 2014; 2013; 2012).
- Regina Beatty, CFP®, CBEC®, CRPC® has been recognized for 7 years (2022*; 2020; 2019; 2018; 2017; 2016; 2015).
- Brent Fuchs, CFP®, CLU®, ChFC®, CRPC® has been recognized for 6 years (2022; 2021; 2020; 2019; 2014; 2013).
- Elizabeth Paal Goss, CFP®, CRPC® has been recognized for 3 years (2022; 2021; 2020).
- Brian Gracie, CLU®, ChFC®, REBC® has been recognized for 11 years (2022; 2021; 2020; 2019; 2018; 2017; 2016; 2015; 2014; 2013; 2012).
- Brian Horn, CFP®, ChFC® has been recognized for 5 years (2022; 2021; 2020; 2016; 2015).
- Evan Horn, CFP® has been recognized for 2 years (2015, 2022).
- John McCarthy has been recognized for 6 years (2022; 2021; 2020; 2017; 2016; 2015).
- Marc Neumann, ChFC® has been recognized for 8 years (2022**; 2020; 2019; 2017; 2015; 2014; 2013; 2012).
- Stacey Spedden-Irrgang, CRPC®, LUTCF has been recognized for 5 years (2022; 2021; 2020; 2015; 2013).
- Thomas Spray-Fry, CFP®, ChFC®, CLU®, CRPC® has been recognized for 5 years (2022; 2021; 2017; 2016; 2015).
To receive the Five Star Wealth Manager Award, wealth managers must satisfy 10 objective eligibility and evaluation criteria that are associated with wealth managers who provide quality service to their clients. Factors considered include assets under management and client retention rates. Candidates undergo a through regulatory and compliant review. To see additional information on the Five Star Wealth Manager criteria and methodology, click here.
The Five Star Wealth Manager Award is independently produced by Five Star Professional (FSP) and is based on data from financial professionals, regulatory disclosures, and FSP research. All advisors were independently nominated for the award. Neither the financial professionals nor their parent firm paid a fee to FSP for the nomination or receipt of the award. A fee of $600 was paid for promotion in New Jersey Monthly**, and a fee of $2,730 was paid for promotion in Pittsburgh Magazine*. The award was independently granted and membership in an organization was not required. Working with a Five Star Wealth Manager is no guarantee of investment success.
About Heritage Financial Consultants
Heritage Financial Consultants is a full-service, independent financial services and wealth management firm headquartered in Hunt Valley, Md., with offices in Wilmington, Del., Preston, Md., Vienna, Va., Greensburg, Pa., and four locations in Florida (Miami, Boca Raton, Naples, and Sarasota) and Collingswood, NJ (just outside of Philadelphia, Pa.). Registered associates of Heritage Financial Consultants are registered representatives of Lincoln Financial Advisors, a broker/dealer (Member SIPC), and a registered investment advisor. Heritage Financial Consultants helps individuals, families, and businesses gain a sense of security through comprehensive financial services, including wealth management, retirement and estate planning, business ownership and succession, insurance and risk management, and employee benefit services. Heritage Financial Consultants is not an affiliate of Lincoln Financial Advisors. For more information, please visit www.heritageconsultants.com.
Registered associates of Heritage Financial Consultants, LLC are registered representatives of Lincoln Financial Advisors. Securities and advisory services offered through Lincoln Financial Advisors Corp., a broker/dealer (Member SIPC) and registered investment advisor. Insurance offered through Lincoln affiliates and other fine companies. Heritage Financial Consultants is not an affiliate of Lincoln Financial Advisors. CRN-4671061-041222