Amy Brocious began her financial planning career in 1985 after nine years in banking administration. She has been a CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ practitioner since 1988, focusing on investment, estate, and retirement planning. Amy’s mission is to provide voluntary retirement plans and financial planning services to large educational and medical institutions.
Amy was a Founding Partner of Insight Financial Group, LLC before joining Heritage Financial Consultants. Her commitment has earned her the Legacy Award, given to an advisor who excels in the professional and local community.
Amy lives in Parkton, Maryland, with her husband, Patrick. They have four daughters and two granddaughters.
- CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER practitioner (CFP®)
- Maryland Chapter of the National Association of Insurance and Financial Advisors (Former President)
- Baltimore Chapter of the National Association of Insurance and Financial Advisors
- Baltimore Life Underwriters Charitable Foundation (Founding Member)
- Lincoln Financial Advisors (LFA) – Legacy Award Winner
The Legacy Award is an internal award given to an individual who excels in sales and/or management achievements, educational attainments, service to organizations within our industry and in the community. To be awarded the Legacy Award, individuals must apply to receive this award. This award was independently granted and a membership in an organization was not required
Customer Relationship Manager
Primary Clients or Industries
Educational and Medical Institutions
Primary Service Areas