Artie McGonigal is a second-generation financial planner at Heritage Financial Consultants. Artie joined Lincoln Financial Advisors in 2015 as a part of the Leadership Preparation Program. During his time in the program, he worked for Lincoln Financial Advisors in Fort Wayne, Indiana, and for Heritage Financial Consultants as a Client Relationship Manager to John G. McCarthy III and Brian Gracie. In 2017, Artie transitioned to join Art McGonigal, Jr.’s practice at Heritage Financial Consultants.
He graduated from Penn State University with a B.A. in Mathematics and a B.S. in Economics. Artie currently resides in Arlington, VA.
- CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™
- CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNERTM practitioner (CFP®)
- Chartered Financial Consultant (ChFC®)
- FINRA Series 7 & 66 registered
- Life and Health insurance registered
- Registered Investment Advisor Representative
- B.A., Pennsylvania State University
- B.S., Pennsylvania State University
Primary Service Areas
Planned giving & charitable trusts
Investment optimization & risk management strategies
Business succession planning
Tax reduction strategies