Brent C. Fuchs has been an active member of the financial services industry since 2000, working with individuals, families, and executives to develop comprehensive financial and retirement plans.
Brent’s mission is to help his clients achieve their financial independence. His experiences have led him to become a member of The Resource Group, composed of the top 200 advisors within Lincoln Financial Advisors. He has also qualified for the Million Dollar Round Table each year since 2012.
Brent loves spending time with his wife, Lucy, and coaching the sports teams of his two children, Paight and Sadie. He is also an avid Maryland sports fan (Orioles, Ravens, and Terps) and enjoys playing golf whenever he can squeeze it into his schedule.
- CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER practitioner (CFP®)
- Certified Life Underwriter (CLU®)
- Chartered Financial Consultant (ChFC®)
- Chartered Retirement Planning Counselor (CRPC®)
- Series 7 & 66 FINRA registrations
- Life and Health insurance registered
- The Resource Group member
- Caroline County Chamber of Commerce
- Million Dollar Round Table
- Caroline County Chamber of Commerce – Businessman of the Year
To qualify for the Million Dollar Round Table, members must meet a certain level of premium, commission or income during the year. For details please visit http://bit.ly/2eFx0ex.
Caroline County Chamber of Commerce’s Businessman of the Year: The award is based on a survey of peers: a business is nominated that has shown positive growth, sales or leadership; or has launched a new product or idea; or has recently expanded, and has been active in the community.
- B.A., Western Maryland (McDaniel) College
- Food for Learning (Board Member)
- Sweet Caroline
- Caroline County 4-H
- Caroline County Public Library
- Chesapeake YMCA
Client Relationship Manager
Client Relationship Specialist
Primary Clients or Industries
High net worth individuals and families
Primary Service Areas
Investment management programs