Chris earned his bachelor’s degree in finance and his M.B.A. from Florida State University. He obtained a certification as a CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNERTM practitioner (CFP®) and is a current member of the Baltimore Estate Planning Council.
Chris resides in Cockeysville, Maryland, with his wife and three sons. He is an avid traveler and enjoys trying new restaurants.
- Investment Advisor Representative
- Series 7 & 66 registered
- Life and Health insurance licensed
- CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNERTM practitioner
- B.S., Florida State University
- M.B.A., Florida State University
- Trying new restaurants
- Baltimore Estate Planning Council