Randy Chin is a Private Wealth Advisor offering comprehensive financial planning. He works with clients to help them create and design 401(k) and 403(b) retirement plans with various companies and organizations. He specializes in comprehensive financial planning, business owner planning, investment management, retirement planning, risk management strategies, tax reduction and estate planning strategies, and insurance strategies.
Randy joined Lincoln Financial Advisors in 2000, holding various positions in the downtown Fort Wayne home office, including customer service, technical consultant, manager, and retirement consultant roles. He holds degrees from Indiana University (Bachelor of General Studies) and Indiana Institute of Technology (Master of Business). Randy holds Series 6, 26, and 65 registrations and is licensed in Life Insurance, Health Insurance, and Annuities.
A native of Fort Wayne, Indiana, Randy enjoys playing many sports, especially hockey, with his family. He enjoys vacationing and spending time with his wife, five children, and four grandkids. They have weekly family dinners together while staying active in golf and other outdoor activities.
- Master of Business – Indiana Institute of Technology
- Bachelor of General Studies – Indiana University
- Chartered Retirement Planning Counselor (CRPC®)
- Chartered Retirement Plans Specialist (CRPS®)
- Series 6, 65, & 26 registered
- Life, Health and Annuities licensed
- Youth Hockey Coach
- Past Involvements in Relay for Life, Arc of Allen County, Lunch Buddy Program