Slater Ottenritter is currently a Financial Planning Assistant for the office of Brian Gracie, where he oversees the portfolio management process and assists in preparing client reviews. He is passionate about structuring portfolios in a way that gives the client the best chance of meeting stated investment aims within acceptable levels of risk. Slater has been in the financial industry since 2016, when he affiliated with Merrill Lynch Wealth Management as a solo-practitioner financial advisor.
In his free time, Slater enjoys spending time with family and friends, following Baltimore sports teams, playing squash, and skiing out West.
- FINRA Series 7 and 66 registered
- Maryland Life and Health insurance registered
- B.A., International & Global Studies, Sewanee: The University of the South
- Summer Business Institute, The Cox School of Business at Southern Methodist University
- Baltimore Country Club (Member)
- Maryland Club (Member)
- St. Paul’s School for Boys
Primary Clients or Industries
High net worth individuals and families
Primary Service Areas